Aerospace Welding Inc.
Vice President Business Development
Tel: (450) 435-9210
Fax: (450) 435-7851
Karen Di Genova
In business since 1980, our company specializes in the Fabrication and Repair of structural, mechanical and any other metalical aircraft and/or engine parts, ranging from a small twin engine to large turboprops and jet aircraft with a staff of over 100 employees.
Components Repairs include engine hot section, APUs, Exhaust systems, jet pipes, ducting, tubing, engine mounts, landing gears, heaters, tanks, Flap Tracks, Exhaust rings, blankets, heat shields, etc.
Our processes include a full range of welding, such as Tig, Seam, Spot, Brazing, micro spot combined with our abilities for Sheet Metal, NDT, machining as well as four (4) fully robotized Coating Systems (HVOF, Plasma).
Our in-house engineering provides customer support on Repair Design for various a/c and/or Engine Repair development applications.
Our approvals include, Transport Canada (FAA), EASA, AS9100, NADCAP, Bombardier, Pratt & Whitney, Lockheed Martin, Rolls Royce and many more.
• Engine Mounts
• Engine Hot Section
• APU Parts
• Exhaust System
• Jet Pipes
• Ducting, Tubing
• Landing Gear
• Fuel Tanks
• Flap Tracks
• Heat Shields
• 2 Walk-in Grit blast booth 10X10X10
• 1 Paint booth 10X12X10 with humidity control for application of Alseal and sermatel coatings.
• 1 Walk-in Oven 10X10X10 650 degrees
Full range of welding such as:
• Structural Engineering for Design of Repair Schemes
• Metallurgical Engineer for Welding and Thermal Spray
• Design Engineer
• Lockheed Martin
• Transport Canada (FAA Equivalent)
• NADCAP Coatings (AS7109)
• Various OEM's
• Competitive Pricing
• Salvage through Economical Repair
• Quick Turn Around Times
• Superior Quality
• Reliability Improvement Thermal Spray
• 3 Fanuc robots
•3 9MC Plasma Spray systems closed loop
• 1 Robotic HVOF Hybrid system NDT
• Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
• Florescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI)
• Hardness tester
• Micro hardness tester
• Tensile tester
• Metallographic microscope with image analysis software
Chemical analysis of cleaning solutions
• Sheet Metal Repairs
• 1 sand blast room 10' x 10'
• 1 spray room 10' x 10'
• 1 oven 10' x 8'
• 1 Blasting room 26' x 14'
• 1 paint booth 26' x 14'